Al (SHe/Her) & Pat (He/Him)
Updated January, 2023
Table of Contents
Everything you need to know about getting married at The Meadows Catering in Stirling, Ontario
Prince Edward County Featured Wedding Venue
A wedding is a gathering. A specific moment you can shape (Priya Parker, The Art of Gathering). The venue for your gathering has a huge impact on how your gathering feels, how your guests participate, how you host. The Meadows Catering Stirling is an all-inclusive venue located just outside Prince Edward County in Stirling, Ontario. The Meadows is set on 27 acres of rolling hills and is family-owned and operated. Kori and her team love getting to know each couple on a personal level to make their dream day come true.
Our couples who have chosen The Meadows Catering for their wedding day tell us that having everything happen in one place, the incredible food and working with Kori and her team were the biggest reasons they chose this venue. Below you will find all the information you need to decide if The Meadows Catering is the perfect place for your wedding gathering.
Why we love to photograph weddings at The Meadows
1. Our couples who get married at The Meadows feel relaxed going into their wedding day thanks to the pre-wedding planning and day-of wedding coordination.
2. As you’ll see below there are many different options for your ceremony site. We can walk you through the pros and cons to each site depending on your ceremony time to ensure you choose the site that fits your vision.
3. The location options for portraits (couple’s portraits, family formals, wedding party) are endless. We will consult on your timeline to ensure you have plenty of time to get the photos you want, and to enjoy your wedding experience.
Locations within The Meadows for your Wedding Ceremony & Reception
Forest Ceremony Site
The forest ceremony site was new for 2021 weddings. We had the opportunity to participate in the first styled shoot at the new ceremony site and let me tell you, the tall trees and sunlight streaming through make this site absolutely magical. It can accommodate up to 150 guests for a ceremony. Arch floral design by Rustic & Ritz. You can see a micro-wedding at the Forest Ceremony Site here.
Wooden Arch on the Lawn Ceremony Site
These two permanent Wooden Arches can be used as-is or accented with florals. You have the ability to make these ceremony sites quite rustic or modern depending on your seating choice, florals and decor. These sites work well for late afternoon, or early evening ceremonies. You can see an example of a wedding ceremony in mid-afternoon on the lawn in this The Meadows Catering Wedding blog post.
Modern, Minimal Wooden Ceremony Arch at sunset
Rustic Wooden Ceremony Arch at sunset with forest backdrop
Wooden Ceremony Arch in mid-afternoon
Wooden Ceremony Arch at sunset
Wooden Ceremony Arch
Pavilion Ceremony/Reception Site
New in 2020, the Pavilion is a beautiful outdoor space to host your reception or wedding ceremony. The open sides ensure you’re able to appreciate the beauty of the grounds while being protected from sun, rain and wind.
The campfire areas and twinkle lights are magic as the sun goes down.
Barn Ceremony/Reception Site
The barn at The Meadows Catering is simply stunning. With the ability to host up to 150 guests this rustic-chic space can be customized to suit your aesthetic. As photographers, we love the twinkle lights and the neutral palette inside the barn as it works beautifully with our style.
Why The Meadows Catering is a dream destination for your wedding:
- The Meadows is an all-inclusive venue. Working with Kori and her team is an absolute breeze and you will know that your vision – from timeline to catering, to decor – will be in good hands.
- A private menu tasting is included – yes to tasting all the food! Make it a date and invite your photographer for your engagement photography session!
- You can book a rehearsal for your wedding on the Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday before your wedding to iron out any last-minute details.
- When you book your wedding at The Meadows you will receive pre-wedding planning assistance and a wedding coordinator to ensure things go smoothly on your day.
- The Meadows offers permanent venue decor, linens, tableware and centrepiece decor. The decor is carefully curated by Kori and you can add your own personal elements by working with a local florist, check out the top Prince Edward County Florists here.
- Couples who have held their wedding and reception at The Meadows Catering tell us the food, the grounds and the staff at The Meadows are their favourite parts of the experience.
Featured The Meadows Weddings
Forest Ceremony at The Meadows Catering, Stirling
Rustic Wedding at The Meadows Catering, Stirling
195 Smith Rd, Stirling ON
By Phone: 613-438-0660
By Email: [email protected]
If you’re looking for more information on Prince Edward County Wedding Venues check out this post where we tell you about the Top 20+ Venues in the County.
More Featured Prince Edward County Wedding Venues:
100 Acre Wood
The Drake Devonshire
Waupoos Winery Wedding